The complexity of your income and assets will make the services of a tax professional invaluable. Tax codes change from year to year and it’s easy for individual filers to make mistakes or miss out on deductions without help from a tax preparer. Here are some resources to take advantage of:
- Learn about the new tax provisions for 2012 and those that expired from 2011 by reading this article.
- If your property was damaged due to an official natural disaster, check out this article by the American Bar Association on how to receive federal assistance through casualty loss deductions.
- Read this checklist of the most common errors made when preparing tax returns to avoid doing the same.
- Are you wondering whether you should hire a tax professional? Check out this article on how a tax preparer can greatly benefit you.
If you have further questions about your taxes, call The San Diego Tax Pro today at (888) 690-9245 to talk to one of our tax professionals.
(1) nothing contained in this website was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended; (2) any written statement contained on this website related to any federal tax transaction or matter may not be used by any person to support the promotion or marketing or to recommend any federal tax transaction or matter; and (3) any taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor with respect to any federal tax transaction or matter contained in this website. No one, without our express written permission, may use any part of this website in promoting, marketing or recommending an arrangement relating to any federal tax matter to one or more taxpayers.