Would you like to know more about IRS tax penalties and how a tax professional can help you in an IRS investigation? To discover more about these topics, consider the following resource links:
- This IRS.gov news article explains the many different IRS civil penalties that may be imposed for failure to file a tax return or pay taxes.
- This Huffington Post article describes what to do if your tax return is audited by the IRS.
- You can read about how last-minute changes in the 2011 tax laws resulted in taxpayers owing additional taxes and penalties in this CNN Money article.
- This report explores how taxpayers can use the IRS “Fresh Start” Program to remove federal tax liens and improve credit scores.
If you’re looking for an experienced tax consultant in the San Diego area, call The San Diego Tax Pro at (888) 690-9245. We can help you reach an acceptable resolution of your tax issues with the IRS.
(1) nothing contained in this website was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended; (2) any written statement contained on this website related to any federal tax transaction or matter may not be used by any person to support the promotion or marketing or to recommend any federal tax transaction or matter; and (3) any taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor with respect to any federal tax transaction or matter contained in this website. No one, without our express written permission, may use any part of this website in promoting, marketing or recommending an arrangement relating to any federal tax matter to one or more taxpayers.