Our recent blog posts have discussed common tax deductions for California businesses and the actions the IRS may take if you do not file your taxes. For more information on these important topics, take a look at the following resources from around the Web:
- When you work with a professional tax consultant, you can tax advantage of all of your available tax deductions. To give you an idea of the deductions you might miss out on if you decide to fill yourself, visit Kiplinger.com.
- If you use your car for business in California, then check out this guide from the California Franchise Tax Board to learn more about business vehicle expenses.
- Read about common tax deduction for business expenses, including meals and entertainment deductions, in this comprehensive article from Inc.com.
- See a quick breakdown on the penalties associated with not filing taxes at IRS.gov.
- Visit SanDiego.gov for a list of helpful small business resources and associates.
For more California tax information, contact The San Diego Tax Pro by calling (888) 690-9245. You can also visit our website to learn more about our tax preparation and filing services.
(1) nothing contained in this website was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended; (2) any written statement contained on this website related to any federal tax transaction or matter may not be used by any person to support the promotion or marketing or to recommend any federal tax transaction or matter; and (3) any taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor with respect to any federal tax transaction or matter contained in this website. No one, without our express written permission, may use any part of this website in promoting, marketing or recommending an arrangement relating to any federal tax matter to one or more taxpayers.